Student Companion
Graduate Companion
Career Change Companion
Adviser Companion

Help and InformationExplore your ideas with professionally reviewed sites, recommended links and articles.

Careers Advice for Parents

family action

Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Gap Year information

Gov.UK - Child employment

Gov.UK - Parents information

Gov.UK - Working, jobs and pensions



National Association for Gifted Children

National Governance Association


One Space for Single Parents

Parent Portal - National Schools Partnership

Parenting teenagers - relate

Parents in Touch

The Association of Shared Parenting